130g 35% Cream
40 Glucose Syrup
500g White Chocolate
40g Unsalted Butter
30g Orange Liqueur
60g Orange Jam
1. Combine the Cream and Glucose. Bring to a Boil.
2. Pour the Cream on the Chocolate.
3. Stir until all has melted. Then add the Butter and stir until it melts.
If necessary place mixture on double boiler until all ingredients incorporated.
4. Pour in the Orange liqueur and Jam until it is homogeneous.
5. Pour the mixture onto a flat pan, cover with plastic wrap and let sit for 1 hour.
6. Place mixture on a marble slab and agitate it gently.
7. Using a piping bag, pipe the truffles on parchment paper and let sit for 20 minutes.
8. Now roll the truffles in molten white chocolate and place on an icing screen.
9. Roll gently and then place on parchment paper.
10. Decorate with dark chocolate and let rest for 12 hours.
Chocolate Matters - what is your favorite chocolate?